Friday, February 18, 2022

Life






I First commented on a Facebook Post sometime in the month of November 2021:

"I am sense

 I am not  just

 a  weight of

 flesh, blood and bone.

 I am a light,

 a light alone. 

I  simply dispel

 the darkness around me.

 I am unaware of

A sensory perception 

of life form if any.

Every particle of my energy

Incessantly  moves rhythmically. 

It steadily flows unanimously

 drawn to a rhythm synchronously. 

I am the energy 

that gradually unites 

With the omniscient,

the omnipresent source, 

the energy source

for the dark-matter,

for the light matter.

I am its miniscule 

yet an integral part.

Awareness itself 

Is my source

Like any other thought.

Hope pulsates me

The cosmic rhythm 

that throbs in You,

that is I.

Now You know

Who are You

and

Who am I "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life